Many people have something about their face or neck they’d like to change. Some patients are interested in achieving a more youthful appearance and eliminating the effects of aging. Others may want to change the structure of their face, giving more prominence to their chin or cheekbones, or more definition to their jawline and neck. The doctors at Utah Surgical Arts would love to help and offer a wide variety of cosmetic procedures to meet your needs.
The following cosmetic procedures are offered at Utah Surgical Arts:
- Chin Augmentation/Reduction: Chin surgery, or genioplasty, can be done to augment or reduce the size and shape of the chin, providing better balance to the facial features. Chin augmentation is performed by making a cut, or osteotomy, in your chin and advancing the chin to the desired position or by placing a chin implant. Both procedures increase the projection of the chin, increase the prominence of the jaw, and define the neck and jawline to improve balance and facial harmony.
- Submental Liposuction: Liposuction in the neck and jowl area can produce one of the most aesthetically pleasing outcomes in cosmetic surgery, creating a dramatic change in appearance that can usually be completed in one short, low-risk procedure.
- BOTOX®: The use of BOTOX is a popular treatment used to temporarily eliminate the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines on the face. While BOTOX does not permanently remove wrinkles, this easy procedure can restore your youthful appearance with minimal upkeep for up to six months.
- Dermal Fillers: Interested in reducing the deep smile lines around your mouth? Or the vertical lines between your eyes? Utah Surgical Arts offers dermal fillers such as Radiesse®, Restylane®, and Juvéderm® to restore youthful fullness to your face by plumping the lips, enhancing shallow contours, or softening facial creases and wrinkles. Dermal fillers have been called liquid facelifts because they offer many of the benefits of a surgical facelift without the downtime. These treatments aren’t permanent, however, and they must be repeated and maintained.
- Lip Augmentation: In addition to restoring youthful fullness, lip augmentation can help even out crooked lips, eliminate fine vertical wrinkles around lips, and define the border of lips without looking overdone. Patients interested in lip augmentation receive the immediate benefit of increased lip fullness and shape definition without much of the risk associated with more dramatic surgical procedures.
- Facial Implants: Cheek implants increase the projection of the cheekbones. They accentuate areas that may be recessed or ﬂat and add volume, restoring sagging midface soft tissue. Jaw implants enhance the width of the lower third of your face. Much like the chin, a weak jaw can be thought of as one that is not well defined and distinct from the neck, or one that slopes rather than angles from the ear to the chin
- Rhinoplasty: A rhinoplasty is an excellent option for those wishing to correct or reconstruct the form and appearance of their nose and improve the overall appearance of their silhouette.
- Chemical Peel: A chemical peel is a great option for renewing the smooth, young texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers caused by aging, exposure to the elements, or acne using minimally invasive procedural techniques.
- Obagi® Skin Care: The Obagi Skin Care system offers a complete line of products to restore skin elasticity and build collagen, reduce the appearance of discoloration or dark spots, and minimize fine lines and wrinkles to renew and restore skin to its youthful and fresh appearance.
The oral and maxillofacial surgeons at Utah Surgical Arts are uniquely qualified to diagnose and treat disharmonies of both the facial skeleton as well as the overlying soft tissue that drapes over the facial bones. We will look critically at your facial structure to determine the correct procedure to meet your needs. For your comfort and safety, your procedure will be performed in our state-of-the-art, accredited surgical center.
If you are interested in a cosmetic procedure, we encourage you to call our offices to schedule an initial consultation. Our highly trained office staff is happy to help you in any way possible to ensure a smooth and successful procedure.
Where can I get cosmetic surgery in Utah County?
Drs. Harris, Brown, and Park of Utah Surgical Arts maintain two practice offices located in Provo and Payson, Utah, serving all of Utah County and are available to schedule your cosmetic surgery procedure at either of their locations.